Private 'Wanted' Classifieds Looking for something? Tell us!

Need help purchasing a new Toyota – Information

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2010, 07:14 PM
Default Need help purchasing a new Toyota – Information

Tired of getting screwed over by the new car dealers? If you are looking to get the best deal on your new Toyota, then you are going to need to educate yourself on the buying process. I went to this site that taught me how to become an excellent negotiator in very little time. It attacked question like: How to buy a new Toyota at invoice price? What is dealer holdback and how can this save me money? This is a very comprehensive email that breaks down the whole buying process from the second you first contact the Toyota dealer until you sign the final papers. They will send you a “Dealer Negotiation Secrets and Tricks Guide” which will give you all of the information you need in order to make the best possible decision on your new Toyota. I just printed out the email and gave it to my Toyota sales guy and was able to purchase my new car below invoice. Toyota dealers negotiate every day with the customers, but now it is your chance to have the upper hand. This is a must read if you are in the market for a new car, check out the site below:
newtoyotaincentives.com