Toyota 4Runner Forum - Toyota 4Runner Enthusiasts Forum

Toyota 4Runner Forum - Toyota 4Runner Enthusiasts Forum (https://www.4runnerforum.com/forum/)
-   General Tech Help (https://www.4runnerforum.com/forum/general-tech-help-8/)
-   -   2003 4Runner V8 Fast idle - Dangerous (https://www.4runnerforum.com/forum/general-tech-help-8/2003-4runner-v8-fast-idle-dangerous-4618/)

billinkansas 06-02-2018 05:42 PM

2003 4Runner V8 Fast idle - Dangerous

Hello gang. First post here on this forum. I recently picked up a nice '03 SR5 with 132K on it. I have owned a 1990 and 1996 before both 5 speeds.

My biggest issue with the '03 is the fast idling, even when warmed up. It will run at 8-900 rpm sitting at a stoplight, and it takes more brake power to stop this thing than I have ever seen with a vehicle. It's downright dangerous, I think. I came up behind an open trailer full of overhanging raiilroad ties today - the kind of load that is difficult to judge. I thought I was going to run into it.

I took it to the dealer this morning. They cleaned the throttle body, and basically told me that's how these motors run. Really?? 900 RPM on a V8 is a bit of torque to hold back. Inching ahead in heavy backed up traffic might be a bit more intense than usual with this thing.

Any cures for this?

Thanks in advance.

BinK

carole mine 12-15-2018 09:12 PM

buy real fake document online

We do work permit and bank statements and have connections to OFFER Documents in countries like
Dubai, USA, CANADA, UK, China, Peru, Brazil, South Africa, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, France etc.

•Tourist visa
.work visa
.business visa services available to residents of all nationalities Worldwide.

•Taiwan and China High Quality Fake money in all currencies, Bogus bills, Counterfeit U.S currency in $20s,
$50s and $100s, High quality Fake Money for sale.
We are one of the top manufacturers of
-Registered Passport,
-ID Cards
-Death Certificate,
-Birth Certificate as well as other important documents.
We are a leading service provider in the field of document security and features technologies. It is our years of
expertise in producing ID cards, passports, death certificates, birth certificates as well as other documents that
has helped us in achieving this height. We have become a popular name in the industry of real and fake document
for our unique ideas, high quality and excellent customer support.
Also, We know how risky it is to carry a fake document and we understand must of our clients situation and that is why we make
use of all our skills, efforts, professionalism, hard work as well as knowledge of the latest technologies in all
our services. We come across a number of people every day, who don’t have a particular document because of some
issues or for whom it is difficult to have a certain document, we offer them our expertise services to help their situation

Note
We strive to provide you with the best services with our expertise in identification, traveling and citizenship services.