New Member Area Are you new to 4 Runner Forum?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Hi there!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 09:45 PM
Unhappy Hi there!

Hello everyone! I'm new here. I have encountered such a bad day last week. I went to a bar and of course I left my car in a parking area, too bad because someone’s snapped my car mirrors. Maybe by a gang or whoever idiot did it! Now my problem is, how to find replacement for my car mirrors glass? Your opinion will be really appreciated. thank you!

Old 02-09-2010, 09:58 PM

Originally Posted by yuffie
Hello everyone! I'm new here. I have encountered such a bad day last week. I went to a bar and of course I left my car in a parking area, too bad because someone’s snapped my car mirrors. Maybe by a gang or whoever idiot did it! Now my problem is, how to find replacement for my car mirrors glass? Your opinion will be really appreciated. thank you!
Don’t feel too bad because it's quite easy to replace your mirrors. The first thing you should know is how to find good replacements for them. There are several best auto parts store where you could find replacements mirror especially online. So why not try visit in SupremeMirror.com I can assure you, you can find there what you’re looking for. Good luck and God Bless!