How not to get screwed by the Toyota dealer?

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2010, 10:29 AM
Default How not to get screwed by the Toyota dealer?

When I started to do research on my new Toyota, I came across this site that showed me everything I needed to know about how to buy a new car. There are more ways than you could think of that the dealership makes money off of every sale; doc fees, holdbacks, finance charges, and so many more. I went to the site and they sent me free information on how to negotiate with a car dealer, all the ways the car dealer is making money off of me, and how to purchase a new car at invoice price. After reading everything that they sent over to me, I was much more educated on the buying process and wanted to share that with all of you. I printed out the email, brought it to the Toyota dealership, and I walked out of there paying less than invoice price. If you are in the market for a new Toyota, this is some must read information and it is free. Take a look and please post any other advice you might have to help others about buying a new Toyota.
newtoyotaincentives.com

Old 07-05-2010, 07:59 AM

thank you very much for your post
its indeed true that all the dealers are really concerned about is making the maximum profit on each sale
and i really appreciate your effort in makin people aware of the whereabouts of shopping

thanks for sharing !!!!