General Tech Help Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue? Discuss general tech topics here.

NEXIQ 125032 is the perfet heavy duty diagnostic tool for our diesel trucks

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2012, 07:19 AM
Post NEXIQ 125032 is the perfet heavy duty diagnostic tool for our diesel trucks

Are you looking for a heavy duty diagnostic tool for your diesel truck ?Are you still complaining that there isn’t a good diagnostic for your diesel truck? Yes, It seems a little difficult to find a suitable diagnostic for our truck . What kind of tool we want to have ? Maybe It should have comprehensive functions and can work fast.It also should be portability and flexibility.And low price is better.But as we all know ,everything can’t be perfet.The good one will have a high price,the low price one always lack of functions. .The heavy duty diagnostic tool that I talk above seems is far away from our truck owners. But if we keep seeking ,one day we will find the perfet one which is suitable for our truck. After a long time looking for , I think i find it which is named NEXIQ 125032.It’ s a diesel truck diagnostic tool which is a PC-to-vehicle interface compatible with multiple software applications, minimizing your investment in multiple brand-specific diagnostic.

What’s the NEXIQ 125302 feature?

1.Compatible with applications that diagnose engines, transmissions, ABS, instrument panels and more.
2.Reduce reprogramming times with direct USB connection
3.Mixed fleet capabilities with broad protocol support
4.Quick access to vehicle data for maintenance or management reports
5.Quickly attaches to vehicle's diagnostic connector.
6.Easy portability increases flexibility, May be used with desktop PC or laptop.

This diesel truck diagnostic tool is really meet we demand.I’m sure that it’s the one what we want.So don’t waste time to look for the other , just own it.