New Member Area Are you new to 4 Runner Forum?? WELCOME! Check in, tell us about yourself and your ride.

Love this Car

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 05:07 PM
Default Love this Car

Hey everyone...my name is John..i live in Illinois, Im 18 years old now and i got myself a 99 4Runner Limited 4WD with the RR Lock diff. This car has been in my families possesion since its birth. So i know this car in and out..well generaly..but i sure as hell know how to drive it..and now since its recently become my 18th this car has now become my own...and ive been waiting for it to be mine for a long time...and now since its been mine I want to work this baby up...tune it till its truly mine...give it a punch to the peddle...and im hoping i could get some help from some of you...so far on my car ive Put a K&N 77 series intake on this, and a poweraid throttle body spacer...im a true beliver in the spacer...ive noticed quite a torque boost this this thing...but other than that i havent done much other than the grill gaurds ive ordered and drive lights...so down to business..i need some help...ill make posts in there appropiet spots on the forums and look for your resposes...or you can message me personaly if you feel you can really help me your self...im looking for ways to get more power in effective ways...no bs