Off Topic A place for you car junkies to boldly post off topic.

Car shipping recomendation

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2020, 01:08 PM
Default Car shipping recomendation

Recently i bought Toyota 4RUNNER LI. And i need to ship from CA to NY. I found one shipping article (https://getcarrier.com/blog/ship-car-across-country/). I want to hear your opinion about that article. Can you to advise some shipping articles that help me to get ore information. And to advise me a good shipping company plz.

Old 10-23-2020, 03:16 AM

Originally Posted by LeBron

Recently i bought Toyota 4RUNNER LI. And i need to ship from CA to NY. I found one shipping article I want to hear your opinion about that article. Can you to advise some shipping articles that help me to get ore information. And to advise me a good shipping company plz.

Buddy best way would be using car shipping company. I use Citizenshipper car transporting service for any of my shipment inside america. There pricing is great and i also like their safety measures which they implement to prevent damage on car.
And you will easily track your vehicle when you chose there service which is a bonus.

And 1 more tip which i can gave from my experience is "Properly check your tire pressure". It's important to note that point.