PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

3rd-5th Gen Sway Bar Links

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2014, 08:02 AM
Default 3rd-5th Gen Sway Bar Links

Disclaimer- Please read this carefully!
[SIZE="3"]*Please allow 14-21 business days for delivery*
*Please note these are an aftermarket product, that are intended for off-road use*
*They are to be installed at the owners discretion, and the owner will assume all risk*
*The builder is not responsible for any damage to any vehicles during the installation or use of these products*
*It's the buyers responsibility for securing any loose parts when the links are removed*
*No used links will be returned*
*All sales are final*
*By purchasing these links, you understand and assume all risk*[/SIZE]

These links will work on lifts up to 3", and add an additional 1" to the overall length. These are made with 1/2-20 LH chromoly rod ends with nylon races. They have 3/4" hex bar that has been drill to 1/2-20 LH on one end and 1/2-20 RH on the other. The bushing side has 1/2-20 B7 threaded rod that is rated at 150,000 PSI. All links will the option of red or black Energy Suspension bushings. These will fit stock sway bar link mounts, and no drilling is required for these. You can get these made two different ways.

I'd like to give some information on the double disconnects and getting them disconnect. First off, please do not over tighten the top bushings. Over tightening the top bushings will cause you to not be able to release the top pin. If you wrench down on the bushings, you will not be able to slide the heim off the stud.

These are my 3rd, 4th, and 5th Gen non-disco links.

PLEASE READ BELOW FOR PRICING
Pricing:
*Standard Links - $170 for front or rear; $220 for front and rear
*Powder Coated - +$40
*Heim Boots - +$20

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited by Mstudt; 07-05-2018 at 12:56 PM.
Old 07-05-2018, 12:58 PM

To all that have seen this posting with no activity I'm sorry about that. I completely forgot that I even had a post on this forum until a couple members contacted me about my sway bar links.

I just updated my initial post with new pictures, lead time, and pricing. Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have. You can also find me on T4R and Tacoma World.

Mike