PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

5th gen Custom false floor with two 12' subs for sale

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2021, 04:16 PM
Lightbulb 5th gen Custom false floor with two 12' subs for sale

Hey, I have a custom false floor subwoofer box that is ported and tuned to 32hz for two 12" subwoofers. This box fits in the space where the third row is in a 2012 4runner limited. I removed the third row and had the box built to the spec and space. There is also a hidden storage compartment that I used for hauling groceries and fits (two) 1 gallon milk containers deep. I have (two) 12" Illusion audio Electra subwoofers wired at 2ohm in the box with heavy duty grills that are flush mounted. It is completely reversible and removeable. No permeant modifications, bolts to existing holes in floor.

Id Like to get $550 for it. I live in the San Antonio area so if you are interested and near by let me know!

Old 04-03-2023, 01:33 PM
Default Did you ever sell this

Originally Posted by 5th gen Nomad
Hey, I have a custom false floor subwoofer box that is ported and tuned to 32hz for two 12" subwoofers. This box fits in the space where the third row is in a 2012 4runner limited. I removed the third row and had the box built to the spec and space. There is also a hidden storage compartment that I used for hauling groceries and fits (two) 1 gallon milk containers deep. I have (two) 12" Illusion audio Electra subwoofers wired at 2ohm in the box with heavy duty grills that are flush mounted. It is completely reversible and removeable. No permeant modifications, bolts to existing holes in floor.

Id Like to get $550 for it. I live in the San Antonio area so if you are interested and near by let me know!

Did you sell this system or do you have the plans for this?