Member Group And Special Buys Vendors and Advertisers will post special group buys for our members here!! Check it out.

GOBI Roof Rack *Group Buy* Spring 2015

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2015, 11:45 AM
Default GOBI Roof Rack *Group Buy* Spring 2015

* Updated 3/3/2015 *
- The official ordering is ongoing! If you are on the list, I should have already sent you your personal ordering instruction & code!!
- For the first batch/round, most have placed their order, THANK YOU! I had submitted the list to them up-front, and production had been queued.
- If you were not on the list yet, try to get on soon, I should be able to get the quota to increase.
- This group buy is still open! But I don't know how much longer it will be tho.

I am excited! I've secured a great deal for us.

Prices of GOBI racks had just gone up, but since we had been trying to arrange this for a while, I am able to still secure a deal based on expired pricing. Its $50 more than Trail Duty's past deal (current prices had went up, not going to see a $1395 anymore), BUT we are actually getting at least $150 worth more (additional free accessory) out of this GB.

Its definitely worth the effort and wait!!

Let's assumed it is 100% payment up front (creditcard to a reputable distributor; and your CC company will protect you too).
* I believed that sales tax will not be collected unless you are in TX *

Lead time will be 4-6weeks after you put your order in.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Package 1 $1445
- Roof Rack (Stealth/Ranger)
- Wind Deflector
- Ladder
- Freight/Shipping to lower 48
- Choice of 1 Mount/Accessory (Sun roof insert, Ax/Shovel attachment, High lift jack attachment, Rear Gas Springs, ARB Awning brackets, GOBI Tool box, Spare-tire attachment and Tie-down system)
[$1595 + $230 + $160 = $1985 value; $536 OFF]

Package 2 $2445 (for just $1000 more)
- everything above plus a Rigid E-series 40" Hybrid Spot/Flood Combo Light Bar (model 140312)!!!!!
[$1595 + $230 + $160 + $1299= $3284 value; $835 OFF]
- you can even order a pair of SR-Q for the rear with discounts ($200/pr)!

(Bonus!)
> "Removable crossbar" option FREE! You will get full mesh (mesh covering the hole under the bar) when ordering with removable crossbar.
> "No sun roof opening" option FREE! You will get mesh covering the opening, no need to order the "Sun roof insert" accessory.

The GB is going to be a limited time offer, and I am not sure if it will be a limited qty offer yet. Production lead time is 4-6 weeks (NO RUSH Orders). Try to get your name on the list soon! IM me your name/phone/email contact so that I can directly update you with order info when I them.

[Pkg? / Year? (with which spoiler) / Stealth_or_Ranger with sun roof opening or not / Which free accessory]

1. Jicko [Pkg2 / 2015 / Stealth (With sun roof opening) / High lift jack attachment]
2. Whatupmang [Pkg1 / 2008 / Stealth (With sun roof opening) / Sun roof insert] (which version of spoiler do you have?)
3. reidbailey [Pkg1 / 2011 / Stealth? (With sun roof opening) / Sun roof insert]
4. Bookite [Pkg2 / 2015 / Stealth (With sun roof opening) / Sun roof insert]
5. Bonyfattony [Pkg1 / 2006 (riser spoiler) / Stealth (With sun roof opening) / Gobi Ax & Shovel Mount]
6. Engineer [Pkg1 / 2014 / Stealth (With sun roof opening) / Sun roof insert]
7. Moto69Joe [Pkg1 / 2014 / Steath (No sun roof opening) / Rear gas springs] (40" lightbar ready)
8. FDR [Pkg1 / 2015 / Stealth (With sun roof opening) / Sun roof insert]
9. alexb [Pkg1 / 2014 / Stealth (No sun roof opening) / Tie down system ] (40" lightbar ready)
10. Range [Pkg1 / 2004 (reg spoiler) / Stealth (With sun roof opening) / Sun roof inset] (40" lightbar ready)
11. patch [Pkg1 / 2013 / Stealth (With sun roof opening) / Sun roof insert]
12. bazonkers [Pkg1 / 2008 (large spoiler) / Stealth (With sun roof opening) / Axe-Shovel attachment]
13. TBrock [Pkg1 / 2014 / Stealth (With sun roof opening) / Sun roof insert] (40" lightbar ready)
14. JSchloss [ Pkg1 / 2004 / Stealth (No sun roof opening) / High lift jack attachment]
15. BeachRunnerSD [Pkg1 / 2015 / Stealth (No sun roof opening) / Gas Springs]
16. bleaches [Pkg1 / 2015 / Stealth (With sun roof opening) / Hi lift jack attachment]
17. RCFJ [Pkg 1/ 2014 / Stealth (No sun roof opening) / Ax/Shovel attachment]
18. 00_4runner [Pkg1 / 2005(large spoiler) / Stealth (With sun roof opening) / Sun roof insert]
19. mikeh74 [Pkg1 / 2014 / Stealth (No sun roof opening) / Tie down system]
20. Outwardbound [Pkg 1 / 2015 / Stealth (With sun roof opening) / Sun roof Insert]
21. sovat4r [Pkg 1 / 2015 / Stealth (With sun roof opening) / Hi-lift jack attachment]
22. fubar [Pkg1 / 2015 / Stealth (With sun roof opening) / Hi-lift jack attachment]

---------------

23. crispy0 [Pkg 1 / 2000 / Stealth (With sun roof opening) / ? ]
24. TKYO4RNR [Pkg 1 / 2015 / Stealth (No sun roof opening) / Rear gas spring]
25. RedStripeRanger [Pkg 1 / 2014 / Stealth (With sun roof opening) / Rear gas spring]

You will specify your customizations later when you submit your order - 40" lightbar readiness, crossbar option etc..

(Photo credit: Mark_W)

Ok guys, let me try to explain these "details" in an illustration.

1) You should determine whether you want the "sun roof opening" or not, if you select to have the "sun roof opening", the RED area will be open. You may want to order the "sun roof insert" (as an free accessory) in order to cover it when you want more rack space. If you select "no sun roof opening", the RED area will be covered with full mesh, you will have no need/use for the "sun roof insert" (so don't order it). This additional mesh is free with this group buy when you order with "no sun roof opening". If you don't have a sun roof on your car, you probably would not want to get the "sun roof opening".

2) If you pick "removable" cross bar, the 2 openings that the BLUE arrow is pointing to will be covered by mesh. If you select "permanent" cross bar (which I believed are stronger), those area will be "opened" like how you see in the picture here.

3) If you pick "40in light bar ready", the 2 vertical bars circled in GREEN will be omitted, so a 40in Rigid E or SR will fit nicely there (some other brands should too)

(this particular rack is NOT for gen5 4runners, so don't be alerted to see the mesh at the shark-fin location; that mesh will not be there for the gen5 4runners')

Please let me know if you have any further questions.