PRIVATE For Sale / Trade Classifieds Sell/Trade your stuff for free! NO COMMERCIAL POSTS!

Just seeing how much people will buy in its condition

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2009, 03:34 PM
Default Just seeing how much people will buy in its condition

This SUVs Engine was Taken apart and never put back together and The Computer was unplugged when put together will need a rebuilt engine thaught of using it for parts but seeing what i can get out of selling it i still owe 900 and it decreases 67 dollars ever mounth but putting more into to pay it off would like to get rid of it having problems storing it Running out of options. The Engine was pressure tested cleaned has new alternator, Starter Battery Front tires only have 6,000 on them kept up with repairs until this happened... the transmission mite need replaced or it could just be acting up cause nothings in tune Body is in Excelent condition

Again List of New stuff i put on

Front two Tires

Batteries

Alternator replaced three mounths prior to parking it 18 mounths ago

Spark plugs and spark wires

Distributor cap ( Both this and The spark plugs and wires only got 17 miles on them)

Starter two years old

I figure if someone wants to sell it for parts themselves or put it together

just want to know how much someone will buy it in it's present condition i would repair it my self but the price was to steep for me..

And i just want to get it out of my hands.. or were going to loose our options on storing it which will be a problem even if i get it working..

So i need to get rid of it....

Old 02-05-2009, 11:54 AM
Default RE: Just seeing how much people will buy in its condition

what year? do you have any pics?

Old 02-05-2009, 02:48 PM

Old 02-05-2009, 02:49 PM

Its A 91 4 runner I don't know if i have pictures but i can easily get some...

It Practically looks new no scratches im aware of It looks like it mite of gone off roding a couple times cause it looks like it might of had a front gard at one time that broke off but only thing that tells me that is a bent brcket i found in the front but as im aware of thats the only thing i saw that showes use other than with it's present engine put together it had 237000 miles on it

I hate to have to do thisit was such a fun truck to drive i took campping road tripping never injoyed a car so much... i was planning on adding a new stereo system the one in their now works but the cd player is broken..